Thursday, January 03, 2008

 

WHINE WHINE WHINE.....

Well alas, the kids break is coming to an end. Alyssa is coming home tomorrow. she had the best time in Fl. On top of her cousins being there, which she likes 10X having her brother, the girls that she loves were there with their Dad. Come to find out that they might be going to attend the same camp that Alyssa does. THe weather was perfect. Now lets not discuss the behavior of my sister in law. She did not lift a finger. Worse than the kids. my poor mother. Alyssa had one meltdown of mention. Other issues sometimes, but that is Alyssa.. AT least I am no longer being blamed for her issues. Note that my father called her "fragile". Aka emotionally fragile. Jack enjoyed his time here. He did go to camp some, but Felix took him to a football game, we went bowling, we played some games, etc. The weather here... not good much. So the arrangement worked out the best of all of us.

Now what is the whine about. WORK!!!!!! First off, I was suppose to work christmas , but have new years off. Well the guy working new years messed up his flights and was leaving in the am instead of the pm. So he needed someone to cover. So that was me. He worked Xmas for me instead. I would have liked it to remain the way it was. In our group, since I worked 2 holiday days out of 3, I worked the most. one other person worked the 2 weeks, but with the holiday's off. So I have not had much of a break. Before the holiday we found out that our area, aka services, is considered to be the bastard child of HP. While in other groups everyone got decent bonuses, which is what hp does instead of raises, we got an AVG of 1%!!!!!! So HR gets 10% and we, who deal wwith the pain in the ass customer's got avg 1%!!!! Some people got nothing. This REALLY SUCKS. Shows us what the company thinks of those of us who deal with the customers after the sale. They never tell us the goals and just whether we met or not.... THe place has gone downhill REAL fast. But with Felix just consulting here and there, nothing I can do.

Well then there are the customers. The Indians are the worse. They just have poor communication skills with each other and with us. Many companies are outsourcing their IT. Makes it harder for us to do our job. I am also getting tired of doing stuff I should not be responsible for. Hardware, other places in the world, etc. We get taken advantage of so much (our group) for our product set. Today has been the worse. The only good thing is that I am working from home.

Anyway, Thats my whine.

Sandy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?