Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

report cards...

Report cards came home. I must not see all ofAlyssa's graded stuff, as if I avg'd it out in some classes she woudl be getting B's, but to my shock and happiness, she got straight A's. The big issue now is that Jack as reverted back to back behavior. So we are working his reward system.

Yesterday was a long day. It was my BFF's mother in law's memorial service. SHe passed away last friday night after coming home from the hospital. I luckily found people to take my kids and FElix and I went to the memorial service and to sit shiva afterwards. Even in time of sadness, my friend throws some party. The food was incredible. I am feeling very guilty as I type this.
I *LOVE* my new DVR and DISH. Short term much much cheaper than cable. long term, probably not as much, but still cheaper then cable and a DVR from them or TIVO.

Tonight is crazy again. This whole week is. But that is the life of a mother.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?