Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

its been a while...

I know its been a while. I continue to , for some reason, lose interest in posting here, yet there are things that I want to post. I wish what was in my head would magically appear on the page. Anyway, next week felix goes away for a trip to KC, so everything is up to me. I will be the single mom. Not too thrilled. With him WFH, not that he can do things, but he is home and I can leave a kid or two behind at times. Also no worries about meeting the bus on time. Now I will have to worry about that, as well gettin the kids off all by myself in the am. Not to mention everywhere else. I have to do Hebrew school and bring Jack along. I did that once before, but not thrilled.

alyssa keeps doing "impulse" things. You do laugh afterwards, but she needs to start thinking more. But she did say that they other day she wanted to lash out at a poster that was in our garage and stopped herself from doing so. So we are making progress.

A strange thing lately is the amount of deaths that have been occuring. Relatives, friend's relatives, customers. Many of them sorta out of the blue types. Some known to be coming. Its very eerie.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?