Tuesday, December 04, 2007

 

some good days.....

We are having some days where Alyssa is cooperative and behaves really nicely.yesterday was one of those days.. She was daydreaming and did forget to get off the bus , but other than that, she was overall a sweet nice girl. Sunday was a WHOLE nother story. But we are getting good days and are starting to make good decisions. I think the omega 3/6/9's are helping. She is also trying new foods lately (veggies), BUT at the same time she is very picky with old foods. For example.

She can tell when the health club started to make the Mac and Cheese differently. Now she wont it it.
We got differant ravioli (frozen versus fresh) and she did nto like the other type
We put a bit of milk in her hot cocoa and she had a fit.

Last night Jack tried to pitch an "Alyssa" but with him all I have to do is threaten to take away his Nintendo DS and I am all set.

The new few days will be crazy!!!!! my parents are coming tomorrow on Alyssa's bday. I am also mystery reader in school and bringing stuff in. Tonight Hanukah starts. I am all set for that.
On friday our synagogue has something going on with the 3rd graders. Then Sat is Alyssa' bday party and Sunday we have people coming over for latkes...

I cannot wait until monday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?