Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

running smoothly

Things are running smoothly with Alyssa in Fl and Jack here. Jack is loving be the "only child" and the quiet as well. Alyssa is loving all the action in FL. She has friends down there, now her cousins, and she has lots of activity. Its a perfect arrangement for the break. Yesterday FElix even joined Jack and I in the game of "sorry" .Today Jack is at camp. We really needed to get him out of the house. The weather around here has changed. from drought to rain almost every other day now. We were going to visit the JCC yesterday, but the weather was icky. Instead Felix had Jack watch the movie "ghostrider". Its PG13, so I am not so sure that was a good idea, but Jack never seems to get nightmares over these type of movies and shows. If Alyssa was around it could not even be on the TV. Jack has watched "the great race" with Felix as well. The only thing is that Jack likes to talk while a movie/TV is on. Also Jack is nto good at losing a things. Sorry is the perfect game to teach him about the fun of playing, not winning or losing. Its part game of chance and sometimes you get sent back to "start". He needs to learn not to get too upset over this.

The worse part is all the work I have to do. I was suppose to have New years off, but I have to work, as someone could not work that day, so I switched yesterday. I would not have minded working yesterday as I am was home anyway and had it planned. Now I really cannot go out for NYE.

Oh, and all our packages arrived on Monday. We dont do Xmas, so it was not that important (memory for camera, new corded phone, a late gift for Alyssa that was priced right, and a book).
I will give amazon.com some credit. This Dec I ordered a bunch of stuff from them. It had been a while. I found it easy and the prices good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?