Monday, December 17, 2007

 

LAX....

I know I have been lax about posting here. I do have so much in my brain, but then I never feel like writing them down here. I wish I could just think things here. Anyway, alyssa leaves for FL on Friday. I cannot wait. WE both need our space. Her daily emotional outbursts drive me CRAZY!. And lately Jack has not been very well behaved either. I think he had a cold that did not help. I also think that having some quiet time will be helpful.

The big thing is history repeating itself. I was an older sister to a younger brother, who was more "charming" than I. Not everything is the same, but I see Alyssa on one hand, wanting her brother to not be around, but then again, pulling him when she needs him. This sends him mixed messages. Next therapy session, I will have both of them together.

keeping it short.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?