Monday, October 15, 2007

 

too much in my head....

Last night Alyssa woke us up all upset. she said there was a bug on her. Then we had to put her back to bed. We told her she could sleep in the guest room. But she wanted to go back to her room. First felix and then 15 minutes later, me.. So I was up. Too much on my mind.

Being president of the neighborhood is not fun. I wrote emails at 1am. I think a house is going to be foreclosed upon. The person who lived there moved out. the lawn looks horrible. It is in the beginning of the subd. Not sure how to contact them via mail to send the letter that we can put a lien and mow it for them. I did find their work phone number on google and tried that. No luck. I dont mind mowing it for them, just to make things look nice, but I need permission. I cannot find any foreclosure info yet on line.

Then we still need a board member. Noone wants to do it. We have the Halloween party coming it.

Then there is all the financial stuff with us and Felix . I had to exercise stock options. I also feel like there will be an IRS issue, so I changed my paycheck for more taxes to be taken out. FElix was suppose to do that. Then I found out that the insurance from my work is being "discontinued" and I need to pick another option this year. The dental thing is a mess due to Alyssa's braces and if its transferable. There are other decisions with $$ that need to be made. THe lease is up on my car in Dec. I wish we could extend it for 3 more months to give us time.
The car needs some work on it (interior stains, and some dings that would not be good). FElix should be taking care of that, but of course, he is not. He is working on finding work.

So my brain is spinning with all the stuff to do this week. Get the rest of the stuff for Jack's bday party. order the cake. Get the kids ready for their 24 hour sleepovers. GEt on plane friday and come back Sat. All the usual stuff. And this morning Alyssa was in sleep deprived mood. I was as well. Not a good mix!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?