Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

sleep...?

I need more sleep. I cannot get to bed early enuf lately. Last night before I fell asleep I did not know where my kids were. I searched the house, the car (just in case), the garbage. Our door "beeps" due to the alarm system when its open. Felix got awokened (did not know this) and finally asked what Iw as doing. I said looking for my kids, and he said that I gave them to him and therefore he had them...

Well Alyssa fell asleep before 9, and woke up at 6:30 on her own in a great mood. Its 'bout time.

Last night I took Jack to the library with me, and then tot he $ store to get stuff for his bday party. Its very easy to take Jack , or even Alyssa, if I just have one kid.

I also went into project "recussitate Jack's party". 4 people that were invited could not make it. Two of my friends outside of school and two of the 4 classmates is had orginally invited. I wish I could have invited the whole class, but if all 19 kids said yes, that would have been too much. I could not do an all boys party as Jack wanted girls to attend. So I was at 9 additional kids. So I questioned Jack again about whom to invite. He also got invited to another kid's party at his class that he had been back and forth about. So that decision was easy. Then there is one girl coming and I asked if there were any other girls. So I got another name. Then he said this other boy at lunch asked to come.

So I called all the parents. the two boys were easy. The 1st, I said that I did not have the number from Jack, so I am glad he is having a party and I now have a number. The 2nd boy I called and said that I was sorry it was late , but Jack had a hard time making a decision and told me to day that he wanted to invite him. The girl's mother was not home. I did not leave a message. I come home and she left one thinking I am calling regarding her being room mom and that Felix is doing reading on Thursday. I called her back. We had a great convo about the teacher and stuff and I told her sorry about the late notice, but how I could not invite the entire class and how Jack could nto make up his mind and he finally did today. all parents were very understanding. So including my kids we now have 15. Which is a nice number.

For the goody bags I am doing "shoe charms" for crocs. I assume that all the kids have them. I will have something else small if they dont. They will be able to pick 2. I got flashlights (with batteries) and also those light up toothbrushes.

My parents might stop by next weekend. I am not telling the kids, as it would be a surprise for them. JAck wanted them here for his party.

I now have to also worry about the neighborhood Halloween party.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?