Friday, August 24, 2007

 

not having a good life right now :(

too many things are not right.

Alyssa is back to being a handful. I really want to get her therapy. Everyone seems to want me to put her on drugs. Yes, teh drugs would work, but what happens when she is not on drugs. How does she learn to cope with things? Felix is so opposed to it as well. Then last night she went back on her word about bedtime that she promised and got her brother involved. They are playing games coming out of their rooms. I am PMS'ing and really lost my cool. I hate to say it, but with Jack I gave him a swat on the butt. That will get his attention, but he really milks it (crying). With Alyssa I took away her doll and she went hysterical about it. I FINALLY had to get Felix involved, who usually ignores all that goes on in the house.

I guess I am at work, then with the kids from teh time they get off the bus, which is an adjustment. Last year I had a few days where they did homework and stuff at the afterschool program.

Also last night I took JAck to find out about cub scouts. He really wants to do it. This is a Felix activity though. I refuse to be the one to do this, as its father/son. So Jack has to talk Felix into it. (who incidentally did not leave the couch the entire time I was gone-sigh). So felix life is helping out in teh morning, going to work, going to the gym to get his full workout. (I never get mine) and then watch TV or use the computer some. I understand he now stressed out because he could lose his job. This is also stressing me out. Even with my job, the severence package just went down. I would have gotten a year's pay, now its down to maybe 6 months.

Oh and lets not talk about my family. My mother is being so unsupporting about everything. She says that I should nto do cub scouts as they are anti-jew. That Alyssa can just do poorly in school and so what. She hated the one guy I found that I liked for Alyssa, as he had had a sense of humor. That I should go back to work full time if I complain about adjusting to be home in the afternoons. That I give my kids too much. the list can go on and on. I really dont want to talk to my family at this point. I should read the parenting book that my brother read, because, after all , he is "parent of the year" (see sarcasm).

so to sum it up.
Felix could be out of work. he is not being very assertive about finding another job. He thinks things should just fall in his lap, aka people should want him and ask for him, versus him asing.

I should have never signed Jack up for baseball. 3 days a week for 6 weeks. too much. The other stuff is not as much, but that does it. Then he wants cub scouts. Its too late to pull out of fall baseball.

My family has nothing nice to say about anything I do at this point.

I am losing my cool with the kids, especially Alyssa.

Alyssa needs help with her ADHD and everyone wants me to medicate. I just want to work on finding some help. Even if I want to medicate, felix refuses. that is not as easy as it seems. Also need a math tutor for her.

The school systems here suck. Either you are in tag, or you are special ed, but if you are in the middle you get lost. I could get Alyssa in IEP, but I dont want her labeled. So far her schoool work, besides subtraction, is fine.

I cant seem to ever lose weight because I eat so much junk.

I am afraid of getting laid off. Of course, my family thoughts is that if I do, just do something I dont like to just make the $$$$.

s.

All this stuff cost $$$ see first item.. then we wont have any.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?