Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 

I know I need to finish my trip info. but......

Wanted to post about yesterday. It was a good day for both kids. Felix picked JAck up and from camp and on his own he came into the house and took his own shower. He then entertained himself and listened very well. Alyssa was with her BFF (the mom picked her up) so I got her around 7:30. on the way , a friend she made at camp called. AFter I got Alyssa she called her back. She also mentioned how she met a friend at camp. When we got home she listened and quickly took her shower and got into bed with no problems.

I wish all days were like that, but alas, this morning was not fun. Alyssa doesnt want to go to camp in the heat and I thought I could take her out when I was going to the dentist, but I am not sure how long the appt is, so I said that I probably cant now and she got upset.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?