Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

president...

I was elected to the neighborhood association board. Well at teh 1st meeting I was given the slot of "president"!!! Being so noconfortational I am not so sure if I can do a good job or not. I also have to be assertive with everything and have all the bylaws memorized. The good news is that the secretary and treasurer and 1st vice know what they are doing. I was suprised they wanted me to take this large a position. Luckily our neighborhood is not that large and most of it "runs itself". we also have seperate committee of 3 that go around looking for violations, approve fences, etc.


This morning Alyssa had a meltdown over a stupid toy that grows in water. She tried to bring it to camp and made her bag all wet. I then took it away. The drama, oh boy! I am almost scared to put her in drama classes for fear that she will take that skill and snowball me even more.
I did take this mornings drama with a grain of salt. My next worry is what she will eat/drink when she in NJ at my brother's.

Well back to work.

Comments:
Congrats, Prez!

-Valerie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?