Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

Loving the time alone...

I hate to admit this, but i am loving the last week without kids. probably one of the reasons is that I do know that they exist, are happy, and are coming back, aka I dont think I would be this happy if I did not have the kids. But while they were away.

1. went out almost every night . not good for waistline though. did get to check out some cool restaurants. When the kids are here I hate to go out and pay for babysitting. Also saw one movie and one baseball game. last night we went to Harrys (our version of a farmers market that is owned now by whole foods) . No kids whining and tagging along. Today we are doing habitat.

2. Got so much done in the house. Cleaned/decluttered. the office and laundry room. Cleaned the fridge and the washer/dryer themselves. basement is also cleaned. All laundry is done.
While I am gone felix is to do the garage and his car (that has crayon melted in it,ARGG the car is leased).

3. Slept in this morning. Though with the kids here I can sorta do that now at times as well.
Also not having to make sure kids are entertained is nice.

4. The maturity of Alyssa. STaying with her cousins and being the "big cousin" has been great for everyone. Jack, on the otherhand, is the "good boy who does wise ass things and doesnt listen". I have got to crack down on that.

Well on tuesday I leave to NJ to visit friends, family, and see the kids. I bring them back next Sat and then let the chaos begin! School starts a week later. I do have all my back to school stuff.

S.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?