Monday, July 23, 2007

 

the kids are away....

The kids left Sat with my mom. So far everything is fine with them. They are both behaving and doing well. Alyssa is with my brother and is very helpful. her cousins adore her. In the meantime, FElix and I have a lot of work to do. We are cleaning all the clutter in our house. We started with the office and also the art bin the kids use. So far 3 hugh garbage bags have been filled. We also saw the movie knocked up on sat night. It was pretty good. Last night we went to the braves game. got Tix off craigslist last minute. In the morning we went to the gym. Felix has lost 5lbs this month. I am so proud of him. If only I could lose weight. I am toning up, but not losing as I eat junk. I wish I could get back on track. The thing about our house, is that we have the clutter issue and also the cat smell in the basement issue. my mom was very critical of both. Used to be that my parents were critical of my weight, but I guess the way I keep house (and in some cases raise my kids) makes better topics now. I let my mom know how much work we are doing so that its almost as if taking the kids had a "reward" to it. KWIM.?

Jack got into pokemon right before he left and got some cards. I dont know how they work. Its something I should probably learn more about. Alyssa, after years of having an American girl doll is all of a sudden into it. My mom might take her to the store in the city this week. We have one opening up here in Atl near our house soon. I am so happy that my brother in law/niece gave Alyssa her doll a few years back. those suckers are so expensive!!!

I am always thinking of things to write and how I should be writing in this blog more often. I guess the novelty has almost worn off.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?