Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 

dont talk about a drought

well its been wet around here lately.I dont want to hear the word drought again. The funny thing is that all of sudden I have this fear that my house will get hit by lightening whenever we have a storm. I guess I have been too many pictures of house fires from lightening on the news.

Last night at the club the swim people said that I would have to put Alyssa down a class because she never learned side stroke or elementary backstroke. THis doesnt make too much sense as she can do the more advanced stuff. So I may have to go private first before I can put her in surf 3, which is more of an endurance and stroke tweeking class, which is what she needs! This is so frustrating to me, as I can never find what I need , when I need it.

My other issues is scheduling for the kids stuff. I dont know what days of the week baseball will be. games on Sat and swimming also on sat, might conflict. I should have done fall soccer for jack, but he prefers baseball. He also wants to do gymnastics, but Alyssa doesnt want to do the theatre like classes at roswell rec, so I cannot coordinate them. So I could do gymnastics on friday, but Alyssa would be bored since she would not have homework to do. When the weather is nice she could go to the playground though. I could do friday in the fall and then switch days in the winter.... Alyssa has skating, tuesday night hebrew school, and one other day with a theatre class. thinking of one near me wed 5-6. Sports is the killer, with practices and games. The other stuff is once a week. Jack also has speech. I wont do a winter sport with jack, minus swimming though. Believe it or not, I mostly dread , when school starts, sunday school and hebrew school for the kids. I dont have a carpool this year, but sunday we are not 8:30 anymore but 11am. Kills our sundays. plus i have to volunteer in the office or do shopping for the religious school as well. But this is something that is important to do.

So now we know what I lie awake at night thinking about. Since Alyssa has been back she is moving to the guest room around midnight/1am . She doesnt wake us up when she gets up to move (though sometimes I hear her), but I am not happy that she has night wakings again. This morning though, she finally woke up in a good mood. she was calm, and even made her own breakfast and did her own hair. I wish I had more of this calm alyssa than the wild bossy one.

They are in outdoor camp this week but like I mentioned, the weather has sucked, so they have not gotten in the swimming. luckily this camp at the rec center can use the indoor buildings. Alyssa is in camp with her BFF (who is missing today). On thursday night she is spending the night with us.

Work has been ok. I have been logging in earlyin the morning, dropping the kids off at camp, and then going to the office.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?