Thursday, June 21, 2007

 

Three never works...

Having 3 in a crowd never works as a child. Someone is always getting left out. This is what happened to Alyssa during the sleepover for her best friend. There was another girl there and Alyssa felt left out. Also, the day of the sleepover Alyssa got up at 6am! and I thought for sure she would crash around 9ish, but managed to stay up til midnight. She says the other girls kept her up. She was also up around 7:30 the next day where they went to the mall to get her BF's ear's pierced. At 4pm was the actual party at a place called the pink room, which is a girly girl type thing with bring your own fancy outfit, and they do the hair, etc. I got Alyssa home after the party and she was so overtired that she did no go to sleep until 9:30. I also knew better than to do anything that would set her off.

This new gym was joined is great. Felix has been working out within the rhelm of his heart condition and excited about it. I went on weight machines for the 1st time in over 10 years. Also I have been taking classes. Hiphop is better than step, as you have to learn moves, but you build on the same moves, versus step that after you learn a bunch of moves, you start all over in the same class. We cannot go tonight or tomorrow, so we will be on Sat. Tomorrwo night I was suppose to go out with a couple of girls in relationship to my bday on monday, but one of the girls is now going to be out of town. I hope to still go out. This year I really dont care about my bday, its just another year. I almost woudl forget about for the most part. I already have my gifts as I found the luggage during the cat-got-accidentally-locked-up fiasco.

Tonight is swim team night as usual. I love swim team and meets, but having them on Thursday nights, which is the night before the cleaning people come, really exhausts me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?