Saturday, June 02, 2007

 

Im here....

Its 6:30 am and I am here in NJ. I cant believe I got up so early (well I can... the sun comes up early here anda its bright). Of course Aunt Flo came today as well. The flights were delayed yesterday due to the "potential of bad weather". Not bad weather, but that it could happen. I never made it on my original flight, but rather got the the earlier flight that was delayed enough. It was pretty easy-- they were loading the flight and getting standby on and I asked if there was any more room, and sure enuf, there was. I bet the last flights of the day are never as full as they are booked, as all day long people from later flights are standby on earlier flights.
Once here I had to take a bus which was ok. I met a women who has kids my age with grandkids that she was visiting. So it was like talking to my mother as someone else.

Speaking of the kids, I did not post on friday, but they did AWESOME in the swim meet. Alyssa placed 3 in Butterfly out of 6 in a heat that counted!!! JAck did his entire backstroke. Alyssa announced she wants to do year round swimming. Sure, add more business for me... Gymnastics will definately be out then.
At the swim team I met this mom who has 2 girls my kids ages plus a young son. Turns out that they are jewish as well. Now I know everyone is going to chastize me for this one, but the mom , and now that I met the dad, are ugly. A part of me is not pushing forward to become friends as I probably should. It was hard talking to the mom the other day without staring at the facial hair that was growing. OK I DISLIKE myself for saying all this. Its not that I need to hang out with beautiful people; average is fine. Its just way below avg that I am being like this. I guess one thing is that I need to wait and see if Alyssa and her daughter become friends at swimming.
Alyssa did bond the other day with a girl that she did dance with while in kindergarten. The parents also have on other older son and then twin just turned 5 year olds, who were toddlers all those years ago.

Anyway, maybe i should try to get more sleep . 6 hours is not going to cut it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?