Thursday, June 07, 2007

 

everyone healthy....

Well Alyssa went a whole day without a complaint. The funny part is that I told her that if she could go a whole day without a complaint she could have something (Ijust wanted it to just end). So she asked if she could have the desk we saw at the furniture store. Since I plan on getting it for her anyway, I said yes. So this becomes win/win, except that she thinks that she can get a big ticket item for doing something (which eventually I will let her know was not the case).

We are getting a new neighbor from Florida. they have an 8 year old daughter. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. Alyssa could use a neighborhood friend. Meanwhile she is not that happy with one of her other friends. I am trying to show her that for reasons she is unhappy with that friend, others could be unhappy with her.

Gotta love the summer routine of camp.. get filthy at camp... go to swim team and dirt comes off with clorine... go to showers at pool to get clorine off and wash hair.

The local hallmark has 5000 webkinz in stock. They are pretty much the only ones, but that is fine by me. I am now the official webkinz shopper for people.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?