Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

back home.. yawn yawn...

I got back pretty late last night. My flight was delayed by about 2 hours by the time we took off.
Got home around 11pm. Had stuff to do around the house. ThenI was woken up by alyssa at 2:30 in the morning. She cant sleep. Her foot hurts. Felix let her walk around all weekend with her foot wrapped up from when it was "injured" 1 1/2 weeks ago. She finally slept in the guest room and I let her sleep in until around 7:45 and we go to camp later. But this morning it was her "arm that hurt". I now call her my china doll. I also have told her about the story about the boy who cried wolf. one day she will be really hurt and then I wont believe her. Going to bed around midnight and being up for a good part of the night, boy am I tired. And back to being mommy again. I missed my kids, but it was sorta nice to get out of mommy duties for a short while. Not that moving duties are much better. My mom has a hard time getting rid of stuff. She had cloves that were 40 years old! They did not have much time, so I would guess that the getting rid of stuff will happen over time. Its not furniture so much as books. We need to find a place that want french literature books. My mother has many french books. She needs to call some more universities. Bring those that she loves/needs down to Florida with her. The good news is that their apartment is like a regular 2bdrm apartment, but it was a full finished basement. She set up her office there, plus extra living room and the daybed, amounst other stuff. Without that space there is no way that they could have moved.

If I was up there I would try to ebay/craigslist some of their stuff. They have an old meat grinder , for example. But I am here in GA, so its hard for me.

While up there I got to see a friend that reads this blog :). It was great to see her family as well as the expanding belly :))). I will be going back up to jersey at the beginning of Aug , so I hope to see everyone then.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?