Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

how to heal a wrist...

the best way to heal a sprained wrist is by then hurting your fingers :). I knew that Alyssa was sorta faking that her wrist still hurt and just wanted the attention. When someone stepped on her fingers at swim practice yesterday and they now hurt, her wrist is all better. She kept complaining about the wrist and wanting more Xrays again, but I could tell that it was probably no broken and that she really wanted the attention. She asked if people could sign the beige wrap that she had on it. Of course I said no. Yes, a sprain takes a while to fully heal, but I knew that she could do things. I did not have her do the bars at gymnastics, since that would really be putting pressure on it, but the swimming is fine. As a matter of fact, I have quite a butterflyer on my hands. That is her best/favorite stroke. Surprised me! We had the mock meet on monday. Back to writing on the kids with sharpie. They really enjoy that .... This one ended around 8, which is early. Jack still has issues with backstroke, but improved since last year.

Yesterday was the suprise retirement party that I planned for my boss. It went very well. I remembered a camera, but forgot to get a cake. But we went italian, which gave us so much food. I am glad that its over. Though I do enjoy event planning. I wonder if I could actually ever make decent amount of $$$ from it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?