Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

Drama Drama Drama...

And can you guess whom I am talking about... Yes, just one guess.

First there is school and getting in trouble. Of course its "NEVER" her fault. I tell her if other kids are bothering her to remove herself from the situation, but someone that is "not possible".

Then there is the wrist. Its still bothering her and she wont go without the brace. The Dr doesnt see anything wrong with it. I am sure that it bothers her, but she makes it out like its a really big deal. I heard that sprains take a while to heal and that you need to "exercise" the area to help stretch the ligaments. Well so much for Alyssa doing that. But if by next week its not improving we will get another Xray done.
This impacted swim team practice which just started up. Also Alyssa doesnt really have great stamina. I recently noticed this. I guess even with all her "movement" its not a substained type.
Swim team is great for both my kids though in terms of exercise and social skills. Jack was so happy to be back on swim team, though when he had winter lessons he was less than happy. I know the "drill" this year, so it makes it much easier for me. The bad thing is that its everyday. Currently at 5pm. Baseball is over is another 1 1/2 weeks. Everything else is also over at the time. So just swim team then and camp when school is out.

Back to the drama.... Being really tired of it all, I mentioned the words "boarding school" yesterday. Sometimes I mention "live with grandparents". I would not follow through on these, but just saying it seems to make ME feel better.

Comments:
LOL! Boarding school has passed my lips frequently in the last year. It seems to have the desired effect - albeit temporarily. LOL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?