Monday, March 19, 2007

 

you want them away, you want them home....

After I dropped each kid off at their sleepovers on Sat, I kinda missed them. It was nice to have a night out with Felix and I and I got to sleep in until 8:30 sunday morning, but there was a sadness dropping them off. Alyssa was at a bday party and Jack was at a friends with a very large party. Both were very safe. Yet there are times that I just want that peace and quiet an cannot wait for them to be "out of the house".

This morning alyssa woke up having a bad dream about ghosts. I tried to tell her that our house was new so that there was likely no ghosts. Then she said "what about bloody mary". I was like Huh, when did you hear about that. She said last year. I though she was a bit young to know about that one. aka the one where you see a ghost in the mirror. Finally we got past the ghost thing and Jack, who lately has been picking his nose, even in public, YIKES, said he was stuffed up and therefore could no go to school. Alas I think he has his father's allergies. Not a good thing. Might have to get him some nasonex. But I convinced him it was OK to go to school.

I need to serious consider dieting again. I have gained back quite a few lbs from teh 25 I lost a number of years ago. I am not happy about that. I need to do the low carb thing again for real. I was able to stick to it for over a year and now I eat everything and anything, including all junk.
I dont fit into many of my clothes anymore. I can bring out my old stuff, but I never wanted to see that stuff again. now that the weather is nicer I am hoping for more outdoor exercises. Walking every night with the kids and also before picking them up from afterschool. Also while they are in activities I can walk at teh park 2 days. I want to start to slightly jog again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?