Friday, March 16, 2007

 

two places at one time....

Well I started speech for Jack on mondays. only problem is that this monday Alyssa has an orthodontist appt. I really want to get these braces started since her teeth are so bad. But no more baby teeth are coming out. her dentist doesnt want to yank. I am not impressed with this dentist and probably have to switch anyway. I know that Jack is difficult, but I dont feel like they handle it properly. So how to be two different places at 3:30. ? I am trying to move speech to later.

It kills me that I pay for afterschool care and they are there for less than 1/2 hour most days.
60/each per week! I really wish I could let them come home on the bus and be home alone for 15 minutes. It really sucks that I cannot do that. Next year, when Alyssa is 9, I could possibly do that for her, but not for Jack. I need to find someone who can take them for those 30 minutes , with the agreement that I would leave work early on the days that they cannot do it.

For example, next week.
monday.. dr appt. 3:30
Tuesday skating for Alyssa -- 3:30 Jack picked up at 4:45 from felix, bu tI could have taken him with me to the rink.
Wed. pick up both kids at 3pm for activities
Thursday. normally the one day I can leave them there. But this week Jack might have speech.
Friday.. nothing really, but I can always pick them up after work if I want. This is the only day I can leave them regularly for the most part.

Yesterday I got them early because Jack had a 2 week followup for his wart on the bottom of his foot. problem was, that they had to freeze it again. He totally freaked out. Because he would not be still they froze probably more around the foot than the wart. I highly doubt he will ever ALLOW this to happen again. If the freezing is not working we have to come up with another solution. He said it really hurt so much afterwards.... Then again, Jack has absolutely no tolerance for pain like that. Alyssa taps him and he cries.. He does sorta need to toughen up a bit. I believe he got this way because he knew that every time Alyssa did hit him, he was the "victim".

I am so tired today. our matress is off to the factory.. The guest bed is comfortable, but Felix's snoring has reached new levels! We had the tonsils out and it got better. But now between the sinuses, being overweight, and allergy season, forget it. I wear earplugs now. In a king size bed it works, but not in a queen. So I tired to sleep on the boxspring with lots of padding. Not really working.... I cannot wait to get our bed back Sat night.

Sat is a busy day... Alyssa;s friend Aly comes over in the am, then Jack has pictures and a baseball game, and then "auntie" is staking her claim on the kids since she did not make the car show. I really cannot deny this. So I have the afternoon off. then at 5:30 each kid has a sleepover! A night to ourselves... Alyssa to a party, and Jack to his friend's house. They are a very large family, so one extra kid wont even be noticed!

Comments:
Hey I sympathise with Jack - I had a verruca frozen off my foot once and it hurt heaps afterwards - I could barely walk on it. They had to do it 2 or 3 times to get it to work.

I sympathise with you and the snoring too - much the same situation here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?