Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

outside...

Wow, the weather has been nice! in the 70's everyday.... So the kids are playing more outside. On wednesday we are now done with activities by 4:30 , so the kids have lots of outdoor time it seems. I hang out with them and even play with them. aka helping jack with baseball and with their bikes. Alyssa still needs help "starting". Well yesterday we put jack on Alyssa's bike , and drumroll please...... He rode it without me holding on for a short while!!!

now we take the training wheels off his bike.

Alyssa did get frustrated at one point and just crashed her bike in the middle of the street (cul de sac with island in the middle) and went in the big island and just was crying. I asked her to do that in her room, but she refused to get up. I just ignored her after that. If she wants to embarass herself outside that is her business. then she put herself in my car. I was right there so I was not concerned. I just hate when she has these meltdowns.
We did get report cards this week. Alyssa got all A's except a B in math. I knew that was coming. Just got all "s". His schoolwork is fine. Its just the small things of the day... refusing to do the pledge of allegiance one day, taking a pencil from a kid another..... Of course his M.O. is that he "did not know it was wrong, but now he does know". yeah right. Just like his uncle.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?