Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Happy anniversary !!!!

Today is my anniversary. Felix did good with teh dozen lilac roses. Its funny that we are both mad at each other over the car show incident , but still it is our anniversary. I got him a digital photo frame with internal memory as well as slots for cards.

And from the car show incident, they are now going Sunday, but the following weekend Sperry is going to do something with the kids.. that is fine... But Felix and I still do see eye to eye. He honestly doesnt think it was a big deal to invite her along. And he doesnt care either.

On other news I switched Jacks gymnastics class from 4:15 to 3:15. This will cut back from the overlap since Alyssa's threatre class is at 3:30. The boy from his class that was also in gymnastics moved his time to later.. But what really motivated this decision is that another boy that Jack is friends with is taking the 3:15 class. So the kids have to take the bus on wed so that I get to work extra early. They actually took the bus again today... I was shocked that alyssa wanted to. I guess after its dark again in the am, this will change again. After sunday it wont be light until close to 8am!

sandy

Comments:
Happy Anniversary!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?