Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 

cold...

I am catching Jack's cold. of course, when kids get sick they get over it quickly but adults it can linger. I hope it doesnt become too bad. I still try to keep going though. There is always too much to do. I know that I micromanage everything so things are partly my fault. . On monday Felix stayed home with the kids and for breakfast they went to IHOP and had chocolate chip pancakes. A late lunch was at the ice cream shop for chocolate ice cream. ! that left me to be the bad person that make them eat a fruit and veggies for dinner. Of course I laid out all their clothes like I always do. I know that Alyssa could probably dress herself, but I still have a need to do it. I prefer dressing her to dressing myself, of which I have gained back a bunch of the weight that lost and now I dont like my body. I know I need to get back and diet again, but that motivation has not been strong enuf I guess.

I am also starting to freak out about sleepaway camp. moreso for myself than Alyssa. The only contact I will have will be via letters. 12 days of little contact. I am not sure that I am really ready for that. I can email her, but she can only postal mail me back. Also, they are not allowed any outside food. my poor picky eater will end up losing weight that she cannot afford to lose!

On other camp front, I signed them up for art camp, even though they would have prefered drama camp. art camp is cheaper and fits my hours. I would have had to take time off , aka work 1/2 days , for them to go to drama camp. how come I feel guilty.?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?