Friday, February 09, 2007

 

various little stuff.

yesterday I got my hair done. Colored and cut. Full highlights (yeah I am blondish again) and about 4 inches cut off.
Now I work in an office of mostly men. So far not one has said anything. Men Never notice these things.

Alyssa went to school today. Yesterday she was out sick. I hope she will now remain healthy. She has a big sleepover this weekend. I also hope Jack doesnt catch it. I need to get the new forehead thermometers. I dont like my ear one much, and the old fashioned type will work, but I would prefer the new technology.

I did not like Grey's anatomy last night. Too much "action" and "suspense". Also the new survivor started up. From what I am reading in the spoilers, it wont be a great season. But the new all star amazing race season is also coming soon. Can't wait for that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?