Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

spills and chills.

Well this has the been the weekend of spills. yesterday Alyssa spilled a diet coke all over the kitchen table. I freaked out and was trying to rescue the importnat stuff (such as one of her webkinz) rather than pick up the can, so even more spilled out. Then tonight jack spilled an entire cup of water in the office. The scary thing is that Alyssa also spill again! in the car later on. I heard that klutziness is part of ADD.
Then today Alyssa had a friend over and they went into the woods in the backyard. We have a small creek. All of a sudden two wet and sorta muddy girls come in. Mind you it was high 60's today. I asked if they fell in, but no.....they went in. Alyssa was wearing Jeans! Her friend a leotard and skirt. So I rinsed them off in the tub on the main floor. I finally found a purpoose for it! We have a full bath and now I know what I can use it for. Then I give them dry clothes and washed their things so when the friend's mom came she could have it. I did lay down the rule that any creek entering will be done in summer and with a bathing suit from now on! I remember thinking thatI should have told them to be careful around the creek... oh well.

To be honest Alyssa has been off all weekend. She went to a sleepever bday party on Friday night, got 7 hours of sleep. then yesterday we had a playdate planned, and her friend and mom stayed until 9:30... playdate, to dinner, to movie at home.... Hindsight after the park and dinner they should have gone home. Then Alyssa had early sunday school this morning. The day ended at dinner with a MAJOR meltdown. She cried in her room for almost an hour. THis was because she did nto like dinner (roast) and then her brother stole a mushroom from her. She started to act out and Felix finally lost it with her. With Felix finally yelling for her to just "cut it out", that did her in. I ignored her for a while. went to check on her, found her sttill upset and then waited for her to be calm. She was hungry and came down. Then, of course, Felix decided to talk with her, and make her a new dinner (pasta) that she wanted.


Then there is Jack.... all he ever wants to do is play wwith his webkinz. i tried to stick with my 1/2 hour a day, since he had yellow lights and no webkinz=yellow light, but when it happens on a friday, I cant ban for the entire weekend. So i try to limit. The problem is that i end up playing for him :) and he watches me. I have to get stricter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?