Friday, February 02, 2007

 

fun stuff....

It was asked on my Dec list if I have any hobbies. The closest thing I have is shopping and what I would call pop culture. I read people.com and celebrity-babies.com . I also love Televisionwithoutpity.com and survivorsucks. Last nights Greys anatomy was great! I love to read the site "greyswriter.com". This is where the person who wrote the episode blogs.
The other interesting show that I watched the other day was on TLC. This was with all those families wwith many kids. Of course there are the Duggers. I heard they are expecting number 17. But those kids are dressed so wierd. It seems like the kids dont have a life outside their parents. The other show was Kids by the Dozen. There were more mainstream families there. The interesting thing is that I know a family of 12 . The kids are so nice. Yes, they are homeschooled and religious. Jack really likes their son who is his age. THey were on swim team together. I also know a family of 8 from the rec center. THe mom just had her 8th. The kids do go to public school from that family and dont seem very religious.
Other shows of interest are all the nanny shows. It makes me feel better as a parent. I do like supernanny better.. Nanny911 is poorly edited and doesnt seem as "real". Of course I like all those home shows--househunters, buy me, moving up, etc. Over the last few years I have tried to stay away from MTV, aka road rules, the real world, The hills, etc. After all I am over 40 :)

Its funny in todays world of message boards on how I will see something on a TV show and comment to myself how it will be discussed on the boards the next day. The watercooler convos have now been moved to the virtual world.

Oh and I am on Alyssa's webkinz more and more. I have gotta stop.

Next blog entry will be back to my normal "stuff". Not much this weekend planned. Jack did come home reminding me about the party tomorrow. I had to tell him he was "not invited". I honestly dont know if this is true or not (lost invite) and have no way to find out. Alyssa might go skating tomorrow. This cold weather (for the south) is really getting to me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?