Thursday, February 15, 2007

 

Been up since 4am....

I had to be int eh office by 5am to work with this customer call. Thing worked out ok, so I am breathing a sigh of relief. Its just been so crazy.

The kids had a good valentines day. I swear that they get almost as much candy as halloween!
FElix wanted to get the kids something, so I did this for him. I hit it on the mark with each kid.
Jack got a new hot wheels , pj bottoms, and a nascar pad
Alyssa got a fake rose, a hot chocolate mug, valentines pencils, and a new homework folder.

I got a couple cards. FElix had bought a new expensive down mattress pad for our bed. he wants to make our bed like a 5* hotel. It is really nice. I am just disappointed that he had it shipped to our house and it arrived last week for me to see. I would have prefered a surprise.
Its still a nice gift. I got him a book he wanted and got him pj bottoms, but forgot to give them to him. Will do so today.

The house is such a mess. I just dont have the energy to keep up with all the junk. It seems to keep piling. I need a big dumpster and just need to go room by room and throw stuff out, or packrat it in the basement.

So on my todo list.
Get tax stuff copied and mailed to my mom to do.
Get camp forms out and the kids registered.

Long weekend coming up. Taking Jack to the circus on Monday after his dentist appt. he is so bad about brushing his teeth. it is always such a battle. Also I really need to get speech for him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?