Monday, December 25, 2006

 

well its xmas today ....

its a rainy xmas morning. WE dont celebrate Xmas here, so its like a sunday morning, but with nothing open or things to do. Today the JCC will have stuff for the kids. Im tired so I am not sure how motivated I will be . plus we have to be packed for tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow morning macy's is having a great sale. will drag the kids there.

The kids, expecially Alyssa, spend too much time on the computer doing webkinz. But on a day when we are home the options are games, art, computer, tv, and gamecube. They do it all, but tend to migrate back to the computer. Not sure what I think about that. Yestersday we also went out to see charlottes web. It was a nice movie. I just remember reading the book first as a kid. Speaking of books we are also went to barnes and noble and I got the 1st of the little house books for Alyssa. Iw ould like reading to become something that she really enjoys -- not something she does because I beg her to. The Ramona books were a hit. Timeless classics.
Alyssa and her friend also collected ladybugs and put in plants in a tupperware. The lined it with vasoline so that the ladybug "would not get out" and would slide back down. Not the nicest thing to do, but I do understand their logic.

The thought of packing , laundry, straightening theh ouse, etc is overwhelming me right now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?