Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Today is the big day.....

Tonight is Alyssa's sleepover , limo, libby lu party. We have 4 girls plus Alyssa. We had 5 but one got punished so she is now not coming. Or at least that is the story I was told . This is the same girl that we were not sure if alyssa was still invited to her party. Then this monday the mom said she was coming, but called this morning to say that she is now punished. Personally I would not take away a birthday party as a punishment. That is hurting the other child as well. Its the one thing I wont do. Even some playdates are kept as its not fair to the other person.

I got a gingerbread house , an art project, and some posterboard for the girls. I also got this workout video from sabrina bryan of the cheetah girls. Alsysa doesnt know I got that. Then I hope to put in a mellow movie for them to fall sleep to .

Last night was the first night that Alyssa slept thru the night since Sunday. She woke up around 6:30, but still had uninterrupted sleep. Previously I had even tried melatonin and that did not work. Last night I did a very small dose of Tylenol, but I really think that her waking up issues, despite her saying the contrary is due to her worrying about stuff. The party is exciting and I think she was relaxed because of it. She also did not pitch a fit this morning when Jack "had the bigger flashlight"

Its funny how things go in cycles. On Tuesday this week Jack got on Red light and even Alyssa got on yellow light (I am not that worried though), and had her sleep issues, and other stuff. I felt like I got no good news from either kid. Then yesterday both kids did great in school and Alyssa slept thru the night and had decent behavior even when I took her to gymnastics. My mood is also related to how good/happy my kids are. When things are going well, I am happier.
I guess this is normal.

You s hould see the lego stuff that JAck is building . He has the spongebob set that had tons of pieces and a big instruction book. He is on instruction item 51 now. He is so good at following the directions and building. Maybe he will be an engineer, and not the lawyer just like his uncle.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?