Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

A good day yesterday

Yesterday both my kids had good days. Jack had 2 green light days in a row. Alyssa was happier and had a good day. The day before she hated school and wanted to be home schooled. Yesterday was much better. I really feel for her. I want to fix all her problems. She has a hard time ignoring what the other kids say and they know it. She even said this one boy was saying the word "alien" and that was bothering her. I tell her to just worry about making friends. She only has one friend from school right now. I guess yesterday that one friend was also not being nice to her. I cant "force" friends on her.
One thing is that I am going to send her to jewish sleepaway camp. I think that will be very good for her.

Both the kids have been on the computer with Alyssa's webkinz. Alyssa loves the stuffed animal as much as she loves the website.

Tonight I am taking JAck with me to my office to do the giving tree . We got all these presents to moms in a group home and handing them out. THis year was fun as we had babies and got to buy clothes. last year was mostly teenagers and they want big ticket items ---mostly sneakers. The younger set is so much more fun to buy for. I did a great job getting the best bang for the $$ by shopping on black friday for my groups stuff. I got a microwave, cd player, and DVD player for around 90$ total. the clothes from old navy cost the most. they were 70$. Jack is real excited to come with me. Felix will take Alyssa to gymnastics.

Tomorrow is real crazy with rehersal for the skating show and the 1st night of chanukkah. Felix wants to take the kids to synagogue.

Thats about it right now. I am working on our trip in less than 2 weeks. I cant believe its almost Xmas break.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?