Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

BFF

Alyssa say her old best friend yesterday for a playdate. She really misses Aly. The good news is that now that they only see each other about once a month they get along great. When they saw each other every day they will fight like sisters.
Jack also an indoor swimming bday party to go to. This was at the same place that alyssa had her 5th bday. When she had her party none of the kids could swim and had to wear vests. For this 6 year old party yesterday all but one kid was able to swim. Some of these kids were really good at it!. These are kids in kindergarten. Jack has been doing swim team and such so he is pretty good, but I was surprised how these other kids are so good.

I have been having a soreness in my left arm and upper back. Of course I have read that left arm soreness could mean a heart problem, but I am not short of breath or anythign else. plus my back also had issues, so I am thinking more of a nerve issue. But a quick fleeting though was "was if it was my heart". I thought about if I was not around to do all the things I do and how would Felix manage. Everyday there is something that goes on. Even this week that is a low week for example.
monday... make sure I have Alyssa's skating stuff and her friend's stuff being dropped off on sunday. Go to school from work and pick up the girls, as well as the other girl's sister. mom is going to be tied up. Take all 3 girls with me.
Tuesday, make sure jack is in brown. Alyssa can wear pj's to school if she wants. 9am is jack's play. Also on monday drop off items that I had to buy for the class feast. after the feast and play on tuesday go to work. leave work and get Alyssa to take her to do packaging for the meals on wheels people. my office does a "project open hand".
Wed. felix is with the kids. set up playdates if possible as well.
Thursday TDAY..... we are going to my friend's house this year. I really appreciate that. felix is working 7-4
Friday. MY FAVORITE DAY OF TEH YEAR. Shopping. of course I have to know what to buy.

This is a slow week. most weeks, there is homework, Wed activities for the kids, thursday gymnastics, etc. Of course every friday night I go over the kids friday folder as well. Then for the household there are things to do. I run it all (and dont mind it). But would felix be able to find the bank accounts? I pointed them out to him several times. They are available online. I have automated many of monthly bills. The point I am making here is that I really do a lot and if I was capable of doing all these things, that would be a big burden for Felix and others.
He knows that I do all these things and appreciates it. Being a mom is a lot of little things that add up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?