Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

the aftermath....

here is what I posted somewhere else for my black friday...

Thursday. online at 7am at circuit city. Got my garmin for 350! yeh.

up at 5:30at target at 6pm. got those digital photo frames for 68$. bought themicrowave for our giving tree at work. Got the sheets that were 1/2off. got the robe and some pj's for myself.

7am: walgreens. got the telescope for 10$, the tide for 1.99 andpeanuts for .99

got home and got alyssa. Jack was at a sleepover. Went to toys rus.got jack the guitar, some hot wheels thing, and Alyssa the hair braidthing. I sent her "away" while I got it.

Off to macy's. Got a winter down coat for 65$. Some slippers. WEntto get the high school musical DVD game, for 14.99, but they nevergot them in. Have a rain check. Got better deal on sheets (so this evening I returned the ones to target). Alyssa was bribed by her dadwith 10$ so she went to the limited too and got a necklace and posterbook for cheetah girls.came

home to empty car and then off to meet up with Jack. was in Bestbuy around 1pm. I knew that had nothing left. I had someone thatwasthinking about standing in the best buy line, but never did it.would have liked the 250 laptop. contemplating an lcd tv, but never did it.Afterwards I went into old navy. Bad mommy here. Let my kids wander.I had to buy baby clothes also for the giving tree. not too many great deals. No fun games like last year. Very disappointed.

So I got the GPS system I wanted. some toys for the kids, someclothing Items I have been wanting, and other misc stuff. I washoping the high end george foreman would be on sale somewhere, but itwasnt. waiting for cyber monday. I still ahd fun though waiting forthe ads, looking at them, and getting up early. The bummer was thatfelix had to work today. otherwise I would have camped out atmicrocenter. They had an LCD TV for 359 (32 inch).

Tonight I saw hannah montana shirts. I know Alyssa would love it. have to think about it.

Other notes. Alyssa is still an emotional basket case. Cried over her tangled necklace when I said I would fix it. Also, she did someting bad to her brother (she is always angry at him when he doesnt do as she wants) , so I asked her to go to to her room. She got real fresh with me. I lost MY cool and did yell and swat her on the butt. I told her that was not for what she did to her brother, but rather how fresh she was with me. I honestly believe though that her anger, sadness, etc is beyond her control. She is also a very compasionate and caring child. She does apologize for her behavior and even noted that she wants to be good. I have an appt for her in about 1 1/2 weeks. will be interesting.

Today we went to teh zoo. Myself, the kids, Alyssa's friend and her mom. It was a good day. It has been beautiful here. I used my garmin. I LOVE it. Alyssa did not have a meltdown when the battery died on the camera. that is the good news.

Other stuff. thanksgiving was great. no cooking here. Went to my friend's house and brought the wine. Felix hated the wine from trader joes. I guess no more of that. With it being warm the kids got to go into my friend's hot tub. They enjoyed that. They played very nicely and also ate very nicely there. My friend's baby is very cute. I did hold the baby for about 5 minutes, but I have to admit that babies/newborns are not my thing. The kids and I watched the parade. I was annoyed that when people were in the middle of a performance that they would cut to commercial.

There is so much, but my thoughts are not very flowing today. I hope I captured it all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?