Monday, October 16, 2006

 

things I forgot!

oops forgot to mention. Felix can now come to the dads for donuts. Also JAck's godfather might come as well.
I had Jack's conference on friday. It was not as bad as I thought, with all his behavioral stuff (not staying on green lights). What shocked me the most is how well academically he is doing. I knew he was smart and on target, but he is ahead and in the top reading group (with all girls). I know his math skills are good. Also, there was no complaints about him completing work (something I got with Alyssa). The big think is that he argues about doing things he doesnt want to do. But then there are times when he is utterly charming. Friday he had an excellent day and she was telling me that while waiting for afterschool he "taught" her the tango (he learned it from one part of the cheetah girls II movie).

The other shocking thing is that I have not sent Jack to Sunday school, but last night we were discussing some of the hebrew prayers and he knew some parts of them. I was shocked. He has a good memory of things. THat is why he does great with sight words. He can hear something a few times an also remember that (the prayers). Maybe he is much smarter than I give him credit for.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?