Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Things come in threes....

Well a week ago Friday alyssa was in this place called "sportorama" and while running around she ran into a another kid and ended up with a bloody nose. Of course, that was the day I decided to where white! Anyway, then last Tuesday she had some type of stomach thing and vomited 2 times that day. Well I was always told that things come in threes. So yesterday she accidentally got hit in the back of the head with a rock at Felix's co's picnic. Boys were skipping rocks at the river and one totally missed. Alyssa ended up with 3 stitches! So I hope that her string of bad luck is now over.
Some things that came of yesterday's incident
Jack was sometimes playing with rocks at recess. I think he now understands why not to do that

While they were stitching up Alyssa, Jack, mr motormouth, was cracking everyone up asking if they were going to examine Alyssa's brain. I dont think he realized it, but he was being helping by distracting Alyssa.

Alyssa was very good and brave at the immediate care center. They gave her a koala bear when she was done. We talked about gathering her stuffed animals that she no longer uses and donating them.

I REALLY need that GPS system. We were in a part of town that I dont know very well. WE made a few wrong turns getting to where we needed to go. Dont know if I can wait the 46 more days until my favorite holiday --- Black Friday!

Today Felix is taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. I have teacher conferences after school. I pretty much know what to expect.

Comments:
Poor Alyssa! I hope she is feeling better now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?