Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

sat morning's are the hardest.

AFter a week of always being out of bed by 7am, working, dealing with the kids, etc, come Sat morning I cannot get out of bed. I did go to sleep around 10ish last night, my cell phone rang around 10:30 with a wrong number. Alyssa came with a bad dream around 5:30 , but felix took her to the guest room. Then he and everyone else was up between 7 and 7:30. I managed to nto get out of bed until 9. I did not sleep the entire time, but I was EXHAUSTED. Last night was Freaky Friday. This is the Halloween carnival at the school . This year each grade had several booths. I did not midn working the kindergarten dig for candy in the hay booth, but I was also suppose to run the "find the eyeballs in the slimy spaghetti" booth. Lucky for me, the moms already doing it agreed to continue. I bought them water to thank them. WE got home after 8pm and the kids watched charlie brown on TV until 9.
In years past they had a "haunted house" in the gym, music in the cafeteria, and a few activities. THe K-2 went early adn then later came the 3-5graders. This year everyone was all there, they had all these booths (and tickets were .25). The line to get in was still pretty bad, even with prepaid stuff, but overall I think it was nicer.

Speaking of halloween, I really should just get Jack a real darth vader instead of piecemealing one together. If any go on clearance before tuesday...

Speaking of Jack, Thursday night I got note home from the gym teacher bout how he did not listen and was disrespectful. ARGGGG . Next time ti happens before Xmas, he will not get an S in gym. Not that colleges look at it, but still.... Anyway, while working the booth last night, the mom working it with me stated that she had been in the class that day for rumpus bash (not sure what that was) and that Jack was so nicely behaved! . I was in shock over that. I know he can do it. He does it at home often enuf....

And finally , speaking of speaking, I do read all the comments on this blog and appreciate all that read it. It makes it worth my while to share my thoughts.

Well today we have a bday party and halloweeen party at the skating rink. I also am trying to give away my expensive doll house that pretty much fell apart and is hugh. I listed it on freecycle. Soemone was suppose to get it, but I was running late and could not contact them. They got pissy with me, so the next person is coming to get it. I could not help it, being late that day.
The cats live in teh basement at night and its a cat spell nightmare. The carpet is horrible (berber with no padding; glue down). When Alyssa has her sleepover bday party the kids need to sleep in the basement, so I need to clean it up and get rid of the cat wrench. I cant completely mvoe the litter box, so I am somewhat limited. I will hire a carpet cleaner to come in. the office is also looking bad. I almost wish I had put hardwoods in here when I had done the rest of the 1st floor. the office is the only room with carpeting on the downstairs now.

ok, I am "speaking" far more than I intended.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?