Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Our little insecurities coming out to play.

The concert is tonight. We were support to carpool with Alyssa's friend.
Alyssa's friend's mom called me back last night. She has another grownup friend going as well and said that she wanted to take her own car.That they would all go together and could they "follow me". That is crazy! The concert is across town and during a Friday afternoon rush hour. I mentioned that my car has a TV for the girls to watch and that it holds 6 easily. So she is going to get back to me. But if she decides to go with her friend, I have another friend going that we could carpool. It seems a waste to take so manycars.

In typical Sandy fashion, I now think that this mom dislikes me and that now my daughter will no longer be invited to her daughters bday party; and thus alyssa will have one less friend, etc etc. That is the insecure person in me talking. I take something simple and think that someone doesnt like me, its my fault, etc. I need to get over this.

Comments:
I know how you feel. I sometimes feel like another parent doesnt like it me..... Im TRYING hard to get to the point of not even caring tho! Its just not worth my time to worry about whether or not some one else likes me! Ugh. Insecure feelings suck tho and we all have them . .I hope Alyssa and her friend are still friends tho!
 
*hug*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?