Monday, October 30, 2006

 

it was nice to see daylight this morning....

its nice to get up to daylight.

Anway, I did not post here this weekend, but rather in my Dec 98 list. Alyssa bit me on Sat. I really dont want to rehash it right now. Anyway, overall she is just such a handful. She even got Felix mad at her, and that is very hard to do. The kids were at the playground yesterday, as we had beautiful weather. They played in the sandbox and were filthy. I told them to get undressed in the laundry room. As we were coming out of the car I also told Alyssa to grab her shoes. Once in the house, she started to walk to the dining room area where we keep the "shoe farm". Felix told her to go back to the laundry room, but she continued anyway. The ONE time she decides to put shoes where they really belong is the one time she was not suppose to do that and was told otherwise! Meanwhile Jack did as told, but then ran up to the shower while his feet were dirty. YUK reddish sand on my carpet. I was going to carry him.
Jack is just not "street smart". He does as his sister many times. There are woods and a brook in our backyard. the kids went there yesterday. Alyssa was wearing a skort and her imitiation crocs without socks. She went into the brook. JAck was wearing socks and full long jeans. He did the same.! yesterday was just a bad laundry day for me :(

Ok. So last night I decided to do something different. Since we seem to always be on Alyssa's case for all that she does wrong, I told her all the good things about her. This way she doesnt think that all we think about is all the "bad" or should I really say "misdirected" traits that she has. The traits that cause her to be bad, if controlled could be used for good instead of bad. For example, that fact that she is very emotional. If she could control it, she could do very well in theatre. Also, it can be refreshing for someone to let you know how they feel. But she over does it right now.

Today is FElix's bday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Felix!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?