Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

comedy gold

Today I need to talk about TV. Dr 90210 is such comedy gold! With Dr's Reys boondoggle to venezuela to find out "why they win miss universe", to the new Dr, who when asked about looking for a mate states "They need to have a great personality, as I can always change the outside", to hooter girls, needing well, hooters. And finally a rich 19 year spending mommy/daddy's money to have lipo above the pubic area, after losing 60 lbs and still having fat there. I thought the new guy's boob job was not as good as Dr Reys.

And then right before was the bachelor. . I have to admit I channel surfed between it and Shalom in the home. This season is good, but I honestly dont see any connections like I have in the past. he barely has spent time with most of these women. Waiting for more one on one dates.

OK, done with the shallowness here. I am allowed once in a while. Last night my kids actually ate somewhat nutricious dinner. You have to remember that my kids are picky, but in different ways. Its too easy to give them pizza, since that his something they both like. Alyssa will take mushrooms and I can put broccoli on Jack's. But last night Jack had fresh strawberry's, steamed broccoli, and white meat nuggets. Alyssa had bread, peaches, and chicken noodle soup.

It is so yuck outside. Rainy and windy. It was still dark when we left the house the morning.
Today I neeed to go to walmart and get stuff for jack's party, as well as for donuts for dads, and freaky friday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?